WHO WE ARE
We are McCann Demand, an agency of its own, but also very much an extension an extension of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency with over 400 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are crucial to building brands that last.
We are based 2 minutes’ walk from Russel Square station, and work with many great clients. Our office is where ideas flourish. We have a physical space that is open and inspiring. We have a culture that is supportive and unafraid. We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds that care deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Right now, we are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our team. You will assist account teams to ensure that each account is smooth running and profitable, and that the highest level of creative work is delivered by the agency. This is achieved by being the go-to person who covers it all and gets stuck in, working alongside your colleagues in a number of departments, including; Creative, Digital, Planning and Research. It’s an exciting role and an incredible opportunity to join an advertising agency that’s growing fast, which means plenty of forward opportunity for everyone in our team.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
- Build good working relationships with both client and agency colleagues
- Be proactive – be 3 steps ahead of everyone at all times
- Assist the Account/Manager in delivering campaigns and client requirements
- Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- Collate information (desk research) for new briefs
- Manage a number of tasks at any given time
- Keep accurate paperwork pertaining to all account handling department business as required
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked, and confirm attendance of all parties in good time
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business and competitors
- Listen carefully to client requests and report them accurately
- Brief all jobs accurately and expediently
- Check that client approvals are sought and given prior to beginning any work
- Maintain and manage reports
- Creating jobs, estimates and purchase order
And the main thing? You’ll be a good person to have around.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org