Multi-tasking detail-focused marketeer wanted for high profile Financial services account
McCann Birmingham is recruiting for an experienced Account Manager with agency experience to help with the direct marketing for a high profile finance brand. You’ll be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting the job done, across on and offline channels from concept to execution. You’re great at managing multiple projects under pressure, getting the team organised and supporting the Account Director.
Our Approach Strategically-led, integrated all-over-it-ness. Brought to life with game changing creative. We put our Account team at the heart of the agency, drawing on specialisms across all channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Detail: you’re all over it, all of the time. Detail, detial, detail
- Great under pressure
- You will have worked agency side for at least 2 years or client-side with campaign experience
- Engaging with activities across a variety of channels
- Plus, all the usual AM stuff (ppt/excel geek, on-time everything, commercially astute, slick professional operator, humble, and the most liked person in any given room)
- Nice to have but not essential – understanding of financial service
- Detail. And you spotted the deliberate typo in “detail” above
- As well as having agency experience, you’ll be digitally savvy and understand the role channels play in delivering best-in-class brand experience
- Strong collaboration and client management skills
We’re the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network – McCann Worldgroup – which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide. Yep; the one from MadMen. The one in your University textbooks. That one. And to add to the 900 awards we needed in 2017, including 100+ Cannes Lions (including a Titanium Lion for fearless girl) and 1 most effective agency (Euro Effies) we have just won 4 of our Cannes Lion in 2018. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
McCann’s Birmingham business employs more than 350 people, and we’re enjoying our most successful year to date. Hence hiring like crazy.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on one of the top clients in the portfolio & the opportunity to progress your career with a great development programme, contact us now. And not through a recruiter please.