Multi-tasking detail-focused machine wanted for high profile global through-the-line account
AKA: “ACCOUNT MANAGER” MAESTRO.
McCann Birmingham is recruiting for an experienced account manager to join our every growing global tobacco client account. As the power behind the whole account you’ll be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting the job done. You’re great at managing multiple projects under pressure, getting the team organised and supporting the Senior Account Manager and Managing Partner. You’ll also hold your own in a corporate environment among some of the top minds in the industry.
International Travel may be required, on occasion, for this position. The role will be working with Japan Tobacco International (JTI) across a variety of brands and markets as the lead strategy and ATL agency. So you need to be comfortable with all of the above.
Our Approach Strategically-led, integrated all-over-it-ness. Brought to life with game changing creative. We put our Account team at the heart of the agency, drawing on specialisms across all channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Detail: you’re all over it, all of the time. Detail, detial, detail
- Great under pressure
- Agency background
- Plus all the usual AM stuff (ppt/excel geek, on-time everything, commercially astute, slick professional operator, humble, and the most liked person in any given room)
- Quals: agency experience as an AM
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken Bengali
- Detail. And you spotted the deliberate typo in “detail” above
- Account Management experience (min 2 years)
- Above The Line agency side experience
- Understands channel mix and how to implement highly successful, integrated campaigns
We’re the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network – McCann World group – the one in your University textbooks. That one. And in 2017 McCann netted 900 awards, including 100+ Cannes Lions (including a Titanium Lion for fearless girl) and 1 most effective agency (Euro Effies) so creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
McCann’s Birmingham business employs more than 350 people, and we’re enjoying our most successful year to date. Hence hiring like crazy.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on one of the top 5 clients in the portfolio & the opportunity to progress your career with a great development programme, contact us now with your most up to date CV together with a covering letter as to why you believe you are the best man or woman for the job!