McCann Central is seeking a Digital Account Executive to support a number of high profile accounts.
This role is a core part of the digital client services team, working across multiple clients to deliver projects and campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day client contact for general queries.
- Manage requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Take ownership of small projects.
- Take ownership of day-to-day task management, using collaboration tools to track activity.
- Manage jobs and estimates within the financial administration system to facilitate billing.
- Contribute to driving revenue within the account whilst following the agency’s financial processes.
It is important you have:
- Ability to build active and effective client relationships.
- A creative approach and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work proactively identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Analytical skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- A basic understanding of digital technologies, inclusive of CMS platforms, CRM solutions and data handling – allowing you to communicate with clients, developers and technical specialists alike.
The Digital Account Executive will report into the Digital Group Account Director.
Some international travel may be required on occasion.
This role will be based in Shirley, but requires frequent engagement with clients at their offices.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com