Are you a Digital Producer with a track record of delivering innovative digital projects?
Would you relish the opportunity to apply this experience in an environment where you’d be running digital projects for an array of world-class brands?
McCann Central is the UK’s largest integrated agency, with over 500 forward-thinking individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
Our Birmingham office is a place where ideas flourish, with a culture that’s both encouraging and unafraid to push boundaries. We’re home to a team of incredible thinkers and doers, from an eclectic mix of backgrounds, with a truly omni-channel approach.
Which is where you come in…
The part you’ll play
We are currently seeking a new Digital Producer to deliver cutting edge solutions for our enterprise clients and their brands. This will see you take responsibility for the delivery of multiple technical and creative projects from initial concept to release.
NB: You may have a different title such as Project Manager or Programme Manager. It’s what you do that’s important to us, not your title.
Working closely with senior stakeholders and our brilliant creative and engineering teams, you’ll have ensured the timely delivery of class-leading solutions that enable clients to hit their commercial objectives.
It’s as much about leading people and solutions as it is immersing yourself in Excel spreadsheets; our Producers seek to find answers to hard questions, therefore creating value for clients with new technology, platforms or strategic approaches, providing these fit within the brief and project aims.
How you’ll work with us
The digital and technology team at McCann is responsible for the strategic development, planning, user experience, design, development and ongoing support of clients’ digital infrastructures.
This encompasses a broad range of digital solutions from enterprise-class websites, to campaign sites, social applications and mobile / tablet experiences.
As Digital Producer you’ll work in partnership with an Account Manager and will lead and inspire our project teams to create exciting, innovative solutions for our clients, whilst maintaining effective control of the project budget and overall profitability.
What we’d like to see (AKA: the bullet points)
- Experience running a range of digital projects, from web applications to Enterprise platforms, using a variety of technologies.
- Superb attention to detail applied throughout the production process from developing project scope documents and planning to financial tracking and reporting.
- A good understanding of the Agile delivery framework – experience of running sprints would be great.
- An ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver more engaging and innovative work.
- Experience of successfully managing and balancing the requirements of multiple partners.
- Project quality assurance – test and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
- Ability to design creative/technological solutions to client’s challenges
So it’d be great if your experience includes
- Experience of successfully leading digital/technical project budgets ranging from £25K to £250K.
- Ability to write clear deliverable project plans (PIDs, high quality SOW’s, accurate estimates and proposals, timing plans where required, risk registers and project financial records).
- Experience leading UX, UI, Development, QA and Insight resources
- Experience working with large CMS systems such as Sitecore and Umbraco
- Sprint planning and management experience.
- A real passion for creative/technological innovation.
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience planning and undertaking QA/testing.
- Experience running information gathering workshops, demos and training days.
At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are essential to building brands that last.
We’re also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers groundbreaking work for some of the world’s biggest brands. To back this up, McCann Worldgroup has recently been voted the most effective global agency, Campaign’s European Integrated Agency of the Year and McCann Central walked away from Cannes Lions 2018 weighed down by not one, but four Lions.
Working with McCann will be both fun and challenging. We want you to grow with us and create work our clients will be excited about and work you will feel proud of.
For more information and confidential consideration for the Digital Producer role, apply today.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com