We require an IT Support Analyst to be responsible for providing technical support as well as application support across three sites. Taking direction from the IT Manager the Support Analyst will be a proactive, solution-focused individual, with commercial awareness and the ability to manage multiple work fronts.
The candidate will also be responsible for the support and monitoring of the Windows Corporate infrastructure as well as doing some first and second line support issues. On top of this the ideal candidate will have experience in offering/implementing solutions to the business. These will often best in breed off-the shelf applications selected by the business.
Application Support to Incidents and Service Requests logged with the Service Desk, ensuring service tickets are resolved in a timely manner and with a high degree of customer service and expertise.
- Managing integration with associated applications and current processes
- Understanding business requirements and working to roll out suitable technical solutions
- Ensure the day to day operational tasks that are necessary to provide a stable and robust environment are performed
- Work closely with group IT as needed to resolve issues, upgrade or implement solutions
- Assisting IT manager in ensuring that IT support and operations are delivered efficiently in line with agency needs
- Accountable for driving & shaping technical solutions
- Work with senior members of the Agency across the board to identify areas were technology can best assist the business
- Provide support and coaching as required to other team members
- Manage and maintain the Windows Server and Active Directory environments
- Maintain systems security and virus detection systems
- Work within the Systems team, responding to incident and problem tickets on our helpdesk software
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate exposure to the below area:
- Advertising experience is desirable
- Project Management
- Training experience
- Experience in using and training of O365
- Operational support experience
- Vendor/Supplier Management
- ITIL awareness