This is your chance to create social media content for exciting national and international brands such as Chupa Chups, Sunseeker, Black + Decker, Screwfix and Crown Paints (to name a few) as part of an award-winning team at McCann Central. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, passionate team who pride themselves on bringing the latest social media strategies to life across all platforms, from Facebook to Instagram, Twitter to Pinterest.
As a Junior Social Designer, you’ll be tasked with the design work that turns our creative concepts into a reality. You’ll be comfortable working quickly, and able to find solutions on the fly. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the design process and being creative, but also someone who likes to experiment with different formats to find new approaches and innovative concepts.
If you have a minimum of one year’s experience in an agency or in-house role, we want to hear from you.
- Creating social media content (stills, short videos, animations, etc.) for a range of clients
- Working closely with the account management team to respond to client briefs with creative social ideas
- Editing videos for use on social media channels
- Staying at the forefront of social content formats and techniques
Technical skills required:
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop on a daily basis
- Use of the timeline in Photoshop to create gifs and animations
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and ability to work with vectors and .eps files
- Experience with Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org