WHO WE ARE
We are McCann Milton Keynes, an agency of its own, but also very much an extension an extension of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency with over 400 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are crucial to building brands that last.
We are based just a few minutes’ walk from Wolverton train station in Milton Keynes, and work with many great clients. Our office is where ideas flourish. We have a physical space that is open and inspiring. We have a culture that is supportive and unafraid. We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds that care deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Right now, we are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our team in Milton Keynes. You will assist account teams to ensure that each account is smooth running and profitable, and that the highest level of creative work is delivered by the agency. This is achieved by being the go-to person who covers it all and gets stuck in, working alongside your colleagues in a number of departments, including; Creative, Digital, Planning and Research.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
- Build good working relationships with both client and agency colleagues
- Assist the Account/Project Mgr in delivering campaigns and client requirements
- Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- Collate information (desk research) for new briefs
- Manage a number of tasks at any given time
- Keep accurate paperwork pertaining to all account handling department business as required
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked, and confirm attendance of all parties in good time
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business and competitors
- Listen carefully to client requests and report them accurately
- Brief all jobs accurately and expediently
- Check that client approvals are sought and given prior to beginning any work
- Maintain and manage reports
- Creating jobs, estimates and purchase orders
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com