WHO WE ARE
We are McCann Milton Keynes, an agency of its own, but also very much an extension an extension of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency with over 400 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are crucial to building brands that last.
We are based just a few minutes’ walk from Wolverton train station in Milton Keynes, and work across clients a number of clients. Our office is where ideas flourish. We have a physical space that is open and inspiring. We have a culture that is supportive and unafraid. We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds that care deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our busy Account team in Milton Keynes.
You will assist account teams to ensure that each account is smooth running and profitable, and that the highest level of creative work is delivered by the agency. This is achieved by being the go-to person who covers it all and gets stuck in, working alongside your colleagues in a number of departments, including; Creative, Digital, Planning and Research.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
- Work with Account Manager to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and budget and monitor progress through the Agency (using appropriate admin recording procedures)
- Respond promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/admin structures
- Build good working relationship with both client and agency colleagues
- Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- Collation of information (desk research) for new briefs
- Develop good understanding of client’s business and competitors
- Brief all jobs accurately and expediently
- Check that client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
- Proof read meticulously before presenting creative and/or media proposals internally or externally
- Responsible for trafficking of all Vauxhall literature artwork through studio
- Good understanding of studio processes (press, print, DM, studio and repro)
- Draft timing plans for all Literature Production with appropriate member of Production Department and ensure compliance with Line Manager.
- Maintain systematic and efficient filing system
- Manage the Creative Production schedule and monitor costs on a regular basis to ensure all activity is delivered on time and budget
- Ensure all creative work is signed off by relevant personnel before leaving the Agency
- That you share our network ethos of being brave and EPICC