WHO WE ARE
We are McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency. Over 400 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. In 2017, we were named Network of the Year at the EPICAs and the International ANDY awards. We also won the most top awards at the Cannes Lions, including what is one of only two campaigns ever to win four Grands Prix.
We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds. But there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
McCann Milton Keynes is recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Manager. As the specialist you’ll be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting the job done. You’re great at managing multiple projects under pressure, getting the team organised and supporting the Account Director and Managing Partner. You’ll also hold your own in a corporate environment among some of the top minds in the industry.
International Travel may be required, on occasion, for this position.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
- Detail: you’re all over it, all of the time. Detail, detail, detail
- Great under pressure
- You will have worked agency side on Activation, Experiential, Shopper or Customer marketing accounts, or client-side within an activation role
- Plus all the usual AM stuff (ppt/excel geek, on-time everything, commercially astute, slick professional operator, humble, and the most liked person in any given room)
- Quals: agency experience as an Senior AM
- As well as being an activation expert, we’re looking for someone who understands the role activation channels play in delivering best-in-class brand experience
- Familiarity with the Big 4 UK grocers, with experience in landing brand campaigns within their owned channels
- Digital and Experiential skills also advantageous, especially in the consumer and trade events space, from sampling to larger format shows and the associated brand ambassador and staff training.
- Strong collaboration and client management skills
- Understand channel mix and how to implement highly successful, integrated campaigns
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail. Have we emphasised that enough?!
- A level of maturity and common sense to work through problems and proactively suggest solutions.
- Professional and very personable. You’re an Account Man/Woman, so you’re the life-and-soul, light-up-the-room, good-company-for-clients-and-team-alike, type.
- Literate and numerate. That means you write well (including in your job application), and have great commercial acumen.
- B2B experience is useful but not essential.