We’re looking for a Social Media Creative to be responsible for the creative ideation, development and activation of projects. Reporting to our Managing Partners, you’ll be responsible for leading social creative for our clients and new business pitches, as well as mentoring a budding team of two designers. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about creative ideas and art direction, keen to make use of the latest social formats to maximise their potential.
- Responding to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Concepting, articulating, and pitching creative ideas
- Creating and presenting creative content decks to clients and prospects
- Working closely with:
- Account management team – to build content strategies, consult on implementation and third party creative, manage and oversee output
- Data and insights from the strategy team to refine creative into a well-planned, rationalised and robust creative recommendation
- Managing a team of two designers to craft art direction
- Proven experience spanning social and creative, media and branded content
- Experience in ideating and delivering successful integrated/social campaigns
- A deep understanding of the social, digital, content and tech landscape (how social platforms work, how they’re used, current and past viral trends etc)
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (particularly Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator)
- A keen eye for detail and creative direction
- Confidence in managing multiple projects, for multiple clients, with strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to keep abreast of creative trends and new tech developments
- Ability to monitor real-time trends and conversations and identify creative routes in
- Top-notch copywriting skills
- Delivering creative content of the highest quality
We’re the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network – McCann Worldgroup – which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide.
Yep; the one from MadMen. The one in your University textbooks. That one.
And to add to the 900 awards we netted across the group in 2017, including 100+ Cannes Lions (including a Titanium Lion for Fearless Girl) and 1 most effective agency (Euro Effies), we have just won 4 of our own Cannes Lions in 2018. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
McCann’s Birmingham business employs more than 350 people, and we’re enjoying our most successful year to date. Hence hiring like crazy.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on prestigious clients and the opportunity to progress your career with a great development programme, contact us now.