We are looking for a social media creative team to lead the creative output of the social department. You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate strong conceptual thinking, along with the ability to deliver consistently great work via social channels. We’re looking for a team that is keen to push boundaries and try new things.
Our ideal candidates will need to be self-motivating, able to express their ideas simply and persuasively, present well in front of clients and be capable of seeing projects through from the start to final delivery of beautifully executed assets.
We would be prepared to look at two individuals as opposed to an established team, if they came from particularly relevant social backgrounds.
- Proven experience spanning social and creative, media and branded content
- Experience in ideating and delivering successful integrated/social campaigns
- A deep understanding of the social, digital, content and tech landscape (how social platforms work, how they’re used, current and past viral trends etc
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (particularly Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator)
- A keen eye for detail and creative direction
- Confidence in managing multiple projects, for multiple clients, with strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to keep abreast of creative trends and new tech developments
- Ability to monitor real-time trends and conversations and identify creative routes in
- Top-notch copywriting skills
- Delivering creative content of the highest quality.
We’re the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network – McCann Worldgroup – which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide.
Yep; the one from MadMen. The one in your University textbooks. That one.
And to add to the 900 awards we netted across the group in 2017, including 100+ Cannes Lions (including a Titanium Lion for Fearless Girl) and 1 most effective agency (Euro Effies), we have just won 4 of our own Cannes Lions in 2018. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
McCann’s Birmingham business employs more than 350 people, and we’re enjoying our most successful year to date. Hence hiring like crazy.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on prestigious clients and the opportunity to progress your career with a great development programme, contact us now.