An exciting role has arisen for a global advertising company, for a Support technician. The role is based in our Milton Keynes office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent customer service skills to join an award winning and successful organisation that are looking to train and develop the right individual.
You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills, take on the responsibility of supporting customers and providing 1st line and 2nd line technical support to all users. It is highly important that excellent interpersonal skills are combined with a methodical approach.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career in IT, gaining exposure to various aspects of a market leading and growing advertising company.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Responsible for all 1st and 2nd line support queries, problems and incidents, utilising all available support materials and expertise to try and successfully restore systems to full working order.
- Responsible for accurate call logging providing details on resolution and lessons learnt.
- Responsible for resolving issues promptly and efficiently coupled with a sound technical trouble shooting capabilities.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties as assigned by their Manager from time to time.
Basic experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Mac operating systems
- Microsoft Office, 365 and other associated applications
- Common Business Applications
- Building of hardware
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to relay complex technical information to non-technical staff.
- Up to date with the latest technologies
- Solid understanding of the importance of meeting tight deadlines.
- Core personal attributes should include being logical, outgoing, highly organised and service-orientated IT support professional.
- A focus on customer satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
- Teamwork: We work as a team and you should not be afraid to roll their sleeves up and tackle or assist with any client-based issue. You must be calm and self-assured and able to work with a team under the supervision of a team Leader.
Any exposure to the below would be a major advantage
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Office 365
- Knowledge of supporting and administration of smartphones and tablets.
- Knowledge and experience of iPhone/ Pad and Android configuration and administration.
- Understanding of networks for trouble shooting.
- Knowledge and experience of Zendesk or similar call-logging system an advantage.
- Experience of remote administration.
And the rewards?
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are crucial to building brands that last.
Working with McCann will be both fun and challenging. We want you to grow with us and create work our clients will be excited about and that you will feel proud of.
Sound good? Join us! Please submit your CV to us. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org