We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Administrator to provide support into our fast paced Finance Department. This role requires you to provide high quality support to the finance and operations teams, ensuring systems and master data are maintained and invoices are issued in a timely and accurate manner. You will play a key role in ensuring processes are complied with and best practice accounting is undertaken at all times.
We’re the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network – McCann Worldgroup – which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide. Experiencing significant growth, we require a proactive, driven individual who can hit the ground running and make a positive contribution to our ongoing success.
The role involves;
- Process billing, credit notes and input revenue transactions into the system
- Maintain areas of master data in line with agency standards
- Processing of work-in-progress reports
- System maintenance including estimate approvals, billing profiles and job closing
- Provide support to month end closedown to ensure the accurate and timely production of monthly management information data and reports.
- Answer queries from Operations on billing and systems
- Other adhoc Finance administration tasks as required
Key skills and attributes;
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships within the finance office and the wider business
- Highly numerate with a meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure, with large volumes of data whilst consistently meeting deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise workload
- The ability to adapt and respond to meet changing agency needs and requirements
- IT literate with working knowledge of Outlook and Excel (basic formula and formatting)
This role is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their finance and accounting career who’s looking to be part of a fast paced and growing business.
We’ve just celebrated the most successful year in the history of the agency, and are on track to top that again for 2019. We’re being picky with who we hire, but it means you’ll be part of what we believe to be the best team in the industry.
A bit of sell: McCann is a Gold Investor in People. We’ve got training coming out of our ears and track record of promoting from within. We provide breakfast, chocolate, fruit and a load of other nice stuff that just might make every day a little better.