McCann Birmingham is “searching” for PPC rising stars to join its ever growing Online Media Team. The successful applicants must be passionate, enthusiastic and ready to manage Paid Search accounts end to end, supported by some of the best in the business.
We’re looking for motivated, ambitious, organised professionals who are up-to-date with all things PPC and ready to take the next step in their careers. McCann have a track record of making “the best” better, something we take very seriously.
If we sound like the agency you’d like to work with, come and have a chat, we can’t wait to meet you!
You should have the following to offer:
- 1 to 5 years’ experience, working in or with media agencies
- Experience in planning and implementing PPC campaigns, following best practice
- Management, analysis and optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Creating accurate, weekly and monthly reports
- A keen eye for detail, coupled with outstanding deadline management
- The ability to work well with others
- A proactive and positive “can do” attitude
Great to have but not a deal breaker:
- Experience working with Google Analytics and bid management tools
- Experience managing ecommerce accounts
- Leading or supporting regular PPC proposal delivery
- Management of external and internal client relationships
- Channel integration, above and below the line
- A point of view
Sound good? Join us! Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.