We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes who will be responsible for the delivery of multiple omni-channel campaigns and creative projects for global clients.
Who we are.
We are McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency. Over 500 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
And to add to the (literal) wheelbarrow full of awards we’ve got including Euro Effies most effective global agency, Campaign’s European Integrated Agency of the Year, plus McCann Central walked away from Cannes Lions 2018 weighed down by not one, but four of the industry’s most coveted awards. We’ve continued this in 2019 with two Cannes Lions, a number of D&AD pencils, One Show and Creative Circle Awards. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds. But there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
What you’ll do.
You’ll have project management experience in fast paced marketing services environments (agency or in-house) and will have a proven track record in delivering high quality/large scale campaigns from initial concept to release.
You’ll develop good relationships with the Creative/Design department, Artworking Studio and Account Management, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally. Challenges and unknowns should be welcomed and relished.
What we want to see (aka. the bullet points).
- Have experience running a variety of projects across multiple channels
- Have great attention to detail applied throughout the production process, from developing project scope documents and planning to financial tracking and reporting
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver more engaging and innovative work
- Strong experience of successfully managing and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Assess project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed
- Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Drive projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
- The ability to work with the in house departments to manage and deliver a large number of assets on time and to budget
- Project quality assurance – test and review of output, checking outputted deliverables against scope
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects
- Excellent client facing experience, with great communication and presentation skills
And the rewards?
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
All-in-all, this is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone serious about pushing their career to the next level. For immediate consideration please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Our commitment to equal opportunities.
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.